People who have a superiority complex based on their enjoyment of vintage music or books are some of the most annoying people in the world and if I ever hear you ridiculing someone just because they may not enjoy listening to the beatles whilst reading to kill a mockingbird and sipping a cup of hibiscus green tea i will literally come to your house and staple your nipples to your elbows
Two other women, also breast cancer survivors, said their husbands left them after they were diagnosed. Both had to have mastectomies (in case anyone doesn’t know, this is the surgical operation to remove one or both breasts).
The first woman said her husband told her that he would rather see her dead than see her lose her breasts. The second woman had her operation and waited all day to be picked up by her husband, who never arrived. By nightfall, one of the nurses offered to give her a ride, and she came home to find the house empty.
Obviously, these are extreme cases of a man’s reaction to his wife’s breast cancer, but this is what I see when I see the ‘I ♥ Boobies’ bracelets. I see love of the body parts, not the person being treated—not the patient, not the victim, not the survivor.” — My Beef with the “I Love Boobies” Bracelets (via star-trekkin)
1. "i just wanna make you smile, is that okay?" "yes, zayn, i love you" because first off, super supportive of zayn, niall is so surprised and pleased, AND THEN THEY SING TOGETHER? AND SHARE THROATY BOY-GIGGLES OF DELIGHT???? COOL OKAY. SURE
2. lovely sincere WHOLLY UNNECESSARY smooches
3. whatever the hell this was
4. MIRRORING. MATCHING. CAREFUL NOSE BOOP. “I’VE GOT A PROTECTION OVER HIM, LIKE HE’S MY LITTLE BRUVVAH.” every time i get to this part in THIS IS US my heart turns into a fist and i punch the sky
5. this is— i just— i can’t even with this grab-n-grind. this is actually probably one of my favorite 1D ship moments of all time tbh. aggressive niall is such a rare sighting but ugh look, what a gift
Arden Cho for KoreAm